Monday, January 17, 2011

Respond-ability




An example of we do have the ability to act, even when we think we don't/can't


Dulce,

What I want to say is, I am extremely dissatisfied with your use of this new 14oz carton. I have tried and tried (daily) to get used to less, and I just cant get by it. I have eaten one of these pints a day for about 13 years, the last five years I cut back to 8oz serving, due to a slight weight issue. By your new standards you have cut me back to 6 oz servings. It never works out in the new carton, (if I were to shrink my portion to your new size container) I eat too much on the first 1/2 of the carton (cannot stop at half), and it's too little a quantity for the second day. So i have anxiety on the first day and even more on the second day. Not even getting to the bottom of the carton is fun anymore. An ice-cream of decadence speaks much more of decadence with MORE. Ice cream in it's rare and expensive form does not fit the character of a good ice cream. It is MILK, (something some of us LOVE, we possibly are dealing with mother issues, I'm just sayin) it should be supremely satisfying and NEVER be enough. But cutting one back makes this an odd situation. But you are, "Haagen-Daz", you are more than the other guys. We crave you because we know you're the best. Not because we think we have a choice.
I like that, that's what you used to do for me, please quite messing with my Mojo!
Charge more if you have to, but don't shrink the carton.
After all this, Remember, I am enlightened and I do have a choice. "-)
Warmly,
Rick Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment