Monday, February 9, 2009

La Vida

If two people can trust each other and move and grow together as the best reflection for/of one another you can be, utilizing aspects of intimacy,(Closeness, Openness, Honesty, Trust, Loving, Caring, Privacy) just striving for that, you are able to let go of a current resistance or pattern. Love and intimacy, based on trust can allow that. If you are saying "X" to me, and I TOTALLY have an impulse to disagree, but, I also can be awake enough to truly trust and believe you are here for me, care for me, and are speaking for my greatest good, I can drop the projection, stop the current round of separation, out of my love and intimacy and trust in you. In that space I can see what to work on, based only on your word, given the significance of who you represent to me. Rather than argue point. I fully realize this. If I can't utterly trust the one I've chosen to be close to out of the 6 billion.... I have learned about and lost more of "myself" while I have been in my last relationship than at any other time in my life. I am a different person than I would have ever imagined I would be, out of love. It is time again to gather all my pieces, all my changes, all what I have learned and leap again. There is no reason to hold back, living my life in the now, focused on a future, loving fully in the moment.
I see how great love can be, I see how amazing it works when it is done fully "out" of projection, I even see how amazing it can be processing as the individual, the growth lesson love can be. The significant changes one can respond to, as you keep love open ad moving. There is nothing more confronting than love. Now I choose to be a team, this can really work, to truly free two people to be artisans of life, to live life daily, deeply entrenched in love and artistry, internally connected, sharing our external experiences to gain more knowledge to move and change. Not to be in LA-La land either, to work and create and future think, to be physical, and all the things needed to succeed physically. It gives a base of connection, a feedback system that only gets clearer as time and trust grow. I am learning, so I can do what I love, breaking rules. Of course this isn't black and white. Freedom is truly at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment